Busy doesn’t even describe my life right now, so a big thanks to Katie for giving me a no-brainer post. I have SOO much I want to share about my life right now, but I simply don’t have the time to sit down and collect my thoughts in cohesive thoughts and corresponding photos.
So this Liebster business… Katie explains it best HERE.
Random is a very accurate way to describe my thoughts and my life, so this comes naturally.
1. This photo is bad quality and doesn’t even show my outfit, but my legs have never looked so good (for me). Even if it’s an optical illusion, I wanted to post it. What is wrong with me?
2. I’m going on Spring Break at the end of the month. Who ever thought that would happened after undergrad? How do MBA students do Spring Break? A group of us are going HERE. I cannot wait for warm weather and a week with my favorite people.
3. I talk a lot, but when someone asks me what my blog is about I suddenly am at a loss for words. What is this thing about?
4. I am a very selfish cook. My favorite person to cook for is myself. My second favorite person to cook for is anyone that sings my praises.
8. I had a couple BIG life lessons last week about being judgmental jerk. I was actually so incredibly disgusted with myself that it made me feel a little down in the dumps and blue. The only thing I could do was learn from the situation and move forward. I am still a work in progress and this was a big reminder that I need to check my thoughts about other people.
9. Ever since this chic blogger posted her honeymoon, I have been drooling over this resort in Tuscany. We are planning an overseas holiday in August, but Italy seems to be twice the price during August which is not ideal. Any other suggestions for places I NEED to visit that will be semi-affordable, mind-blowing, romantic, chic, fashionable, and cultural? We were originally looking at Europe, but now we have been looking into South America and Asia.
10. I still don’t get the Harlem Shake. Am I the only one that doesn’t find it funny?
11. I really, really used to hate my name when I was little. Now I don’t even think about it. I am who I am…my parents had their choice with my name and I’ll have my choice with my little ones.
Now for Katie’s questions:
1. What’s your biggest goal for 2013? I have my eye on a sub 1:50 half marathon.
2. What’s your favorite way to relieve stress? I have a series of gratitude exercises I do that seems to put everything back in perspective. It’s a combination of prayer, asking for guidance, feeling genuine gratitude for my life, and putting everything into perspective.
3. What’s your favorite beer? (or drink) I try to like beer, but it’s not happening. My favorite drink is champagne, followed closely by a big, bold red wine.
4. Workouts-morning or night? Morning. My stomach is sensitive so working out after a couple meals is asking for trouble.
5. What’s your biggest motivator? Knowing that I have all the opportunity in the world and making sure I capitalize and experience life to the fullest.
6. What type of blog topics would you like to read about more on Live Half Full? I love Chicago stuff.
7. What’s your favorite season and why? Summer. I love the hot weather and eating outdoors.
8. Any fun trips planned for 2013? Two Florida trips in the next month, a potential California trip towards the end of April, Wisconsin for the marathon, and still planning for summer….August will be the big one! Our 3 year is in June, so I wouldn’t object to doing a Charleston weekend.
9. What’s your favorite current Television show? We are watching Friday Night Lights…Love it!
10. Do you celebrate anniversaries with your significant other? Usually just a weekend away or something. No presents, just cards.
11. Do you cook dinner ever night? I typically cook dinner 5 nights a week.
1. What’s your dream job?
2. If you could change you name, what would you name yourself?
3. What US city is at the top of your travel list?
4. Do you watch when bloggers do vlogs?
I’m not tagging anyone, but I encourage everyone to answer the questions above in the comments section. In case I haven’t told you, I really love comments.