1. I had a root canal last weekend and today I had a temporary crown put on. My teeth are deceptive. They look pretty good, but apparently there is some questionable stuff going on beneath the surface. Did I mention I have major anxiety about the dentist? Yep. A fun twist of fate. Luckily, I have found my "dream team" for all my dental needs here in Chicago and they deal with all my nerves and quirks.
2. Did you know that Roger Federer had twins again? Not only did he have twins the day after my birthday (May 6th), but he also stole one of my names. This guy is totally infringing on my territory.
3. I had some birthday money and treated myself to a new piece of luggage. Yes, I have a beautiful baby Louis, but I needed something a little more practical for work. I have been using my husband's Tumi, but he is starting his big-boy job soon and will be needing his luggage, so I needed to get something. When I saw that Tumi had a new accent line with colors and fun monograms, I was sold. Now my luggage says, "I'm 98% professional, 2% chic".
5. I want crop tops to stop being popular. And Smoking. And high-waisted shorts that show butt cheeks. There is a population in Chicago that is riding this wave HARD and I can't get on board.
6. Those Lollies hair ties in my June PopSugar Must Have Box? I didn't realize how perfectly they would be as an addition to my arm party. How smart is it to have fashionable hair tie on your wrist? My husband actually commented and said, "cute bracelet" and had no idea it was a hair tie.
|I feel so weird in bright nail polish|
7. Spotted in a pack of Reese's- an unidentified hair! See that black wisp above the R on the lower right Reese's? a single hair in a sealed package - so gross. It will be a long time before I can eat one of these guys, which is probably not a bad thing.
Clothing trend you cannot get on board with?
Grossest thing you have found in your food?